Sunday, June 19, 2016

Yamaguchi - Countdown, 29 weeks!

May 1, 2016

This week we went to Fukuoka and got trained by Kaicho. It was way
good. Very spiritual as always. We also had Zone Training Meeting on
Thursday, and it was good to see the whole zone. Not too much else
happened this week. I really like this area, and all of the members
are awesome!
Right now Elder Hanley and I are only teaching one person.
His name is Hisat. He has a drinking and smoking problem. This
past week we had 2 lessons scheduled with him, but they both ended up
falling through.
Umm. I'm really tired. But things are going well. And I'm loving being
a missionary. I love helping people out each and every day, and being
able to strive to become like our Savior, Jesus Christ each and every
day. I'm thankful for all the prayers that you guys give, and for all
the support I have been able to receive. Thank you for everything.
Love you!

Elder Davies





No comments:

Post a Comment