Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hiroshima (East) - Countdown, 32 weeks!

April 11, 2016
Conference already?! Where is the time going?! I only have one more, and then I'm going home... WOW!

Things are going good here. This past week I got to go on splits with my first Bean Chan, Elder Barker. We had a way good time, and saw tons of miracles. I also got to go on splits with another Elder from Orem. His name is Elder Ratzlaff. He is a year younger than me, and we went to the same elementary school, and Jr. High School. So weird. We had a good time talking about a bunch of the same people we know. 

Other than that, we just watched a bunch of General Conference, and did a lot of proselyting. Good times. 

We have a couple of new investigators now. First, we have an investigator named Jimmy, who I taught when I was in Takasu, right next door. He moved into our area, and now I get to teach him again! 
Another guy we are teaching is a deaf guy named Daigo. So looks like I will be learning Japanese Sign Language! haha! Too bad it's a bit different than ASL, that would have been nice. 
And another 2 people is a couple, who a member referred us to. He isn't very respectful to her, which is a bit sad. But he will be able to change through the gospel, so no worries there. 

Umm. That's about it. Next week is transfers. Not sure if I will be staying or not in this area, but we will see! 

Love you guys!

Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment