Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hiroshima (East) - Countdown, 43 weeks!

This week was awesome!

The koma family is progressing really well. We taught them this past
week before Eikaiwa. We taught them keeping the sabbath day holy. When
we committed them to talk to their bosses about getting Sunday's off,
they said they already had, so they can come to church more often! Way
sick!!

We went on splits with some other elders In the zone. They live very
far away, and it was very small town.. It was very fun though!

Transfers are this week. I'm going on transfer 10, and my mission is
going by fast. I'm training a new missionary this transfer. Other than
that, not too much changed in our zone.
My love for the Japanese people has grown so much. My testimony has
also grown as well. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be and
that my mission has changed my life forever. I know that Jesus Christ
is my Savior, and I'm doing His work. I hope everyone gets this
wonderful chance of being able to grow so much.

Love you guys!

Elder Davies
(Photo courtesy of a traveling missionary mom!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment