Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hiroshima (East) - Countdown, 42 weeks!!

Hello everyone!  
Sorry I've been really busy lately and haven't been
able to spend very much time on it.
Anyways, since last week, we had transfers. I got a new missionary
named Elder Baxter. He is from Payson, and a way good kid. He really
wants to do the right thing, and has a lot to learn.

I will teach him lots :).
Honestly, lately I have been overly tired, the bags under my eyes are
digging in. I'm looking worn :)
But other than that things have been going really well. Our zone is
doing awesome, we have been seeing tons of miracles, and are improving
a lot. The Koma's are doing really well. We have a lesson tonight and are
teaching them the Law of Tithing. Little nervous, but it should be
okay. They are coming church this Sunday and will meet the bishop.
Their date is on 2/20th now, and are progressing well towards it.
Love you
Davies
長老

No comments:

Post a Comment