Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hiroshima - Week 12 (Total, week 31)

This week I got my new companion! His name is Elder Allred! Last week
Elder Cascardi finished his mission, but is now traveling around
Japan! So I might see him today! This week one of our baptismal dates
might get baptized! His name is Kawamura (川村) He is way sweet. We're
not sure how great his testimony is, but he has a HUGE desire to be a
part of our church. I guess we will find out about his testimony on
Wednesday when we have his baptismal interview. We have been meeting
with him a lot, trying to see where his testimony has been, but he's
so nervous about being right, his answers are based on what he thinks
we want to know. But it's all good, I think we have done a poor job at
making him feel comfortable, so we will be doing better at that.
Elder Allred is a really good missionary, obedient and hard working.
He is from Draper, Utah, and is a way good missionary. He just came
from Okinawa, and said its not nearly as hot up here as down there.

For anyone wondering about the language.. Well, lets just say I still 
can`t speak very well. But I can talk with people now! :)
Anyways! Hope everyone is doing well!
Have a good week! Much love,
Elder Davies
愛しています。

No comments:

Post a Comment