Friday, June 26, 2015

Hiroshima - Week 11 (Total, week 30)

Sorry I didn't email yesterday, transfer week is today, so our P-day got switched to Tuesday! 

Well this week my companion is going home, so I'm for sure getting a new companion. It's really sad that we're not going to be companions anymore, but I'm also way excited for this next transfer! We have 3 solid Baptismal Dates right now, and the other companionship has some too. Our area is doing way good right now. We had 11 investigators at church and only have like 50 people in this ward. It was way cool! 

Other than that, we have had a lot of meals with members and a lot of lessons with investigators. I can't remember if I told or not, but we got a referral from another area right next to ours, and he is doing way good. He has a date to get baptized on July 4th. Hopefully all work work out for him. 

Anyways. This next week will be good, so next week's letter will be better!

Have a good week!
Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment