Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fukuoka - Week 10 (Total, week 19)

Yesterday I got to go on splits with Elder Krebs, who came in after me in the MTC. So a transfer 2 and a transfer 1 went out and did missionary work. It was the most fun I've had on my mission this far. We started off by sharing a spiritual thought with a recent convert, and then a spiritual thought with a member who's mom just passed away. It was a very spiritual experience. We then went out and started housing and found a new investigator and 2 PI's. After dinner asked an Eikaiwa student named A if we could do a lesson about our church. We have done some sports activities with him and have become pretty good friends with him. Elder Krebs and I went over to his house, and asked about his background and stuff. It was way awesome, and he said he felt a calm feeling. He said he wants to learn more about our church, so we scheduled another appointment for today. 
This past Sunday we had 9 investigators at church. 5 of them were from my companionship. We now have 3 baptismal dates, and are working on 3 more. Miracles :)

Picture is my friends from Nepal and I. 
Have a good week. 
Elder Davies

From Mom: He got transferred to Okinawa this week!!  Can't wait to hear about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment