Sunday, March 22, 2015

Fukuoka - Week 9 (Total, week 18)

The days/weeks are just blurring together. I have to write the things that are interesting in my planner throughout the week, or I forget them. 
This week, I had the opportunity to go on Splits with the other Elders in my district. Always a blast experiencing missionary work with other missionaries, and seeing how they do things. 
A couple of weeks ago we met an interesting guy. He had long hair, and is a DJ. The other day, he called us, and wants to meet sometime. It was an awesome miracle. 
We had the awesome opportunity to go up to Fukuoka to hear from Elder Nelson. He came to speak with us about iPad's, which we should be getting sometime soon. My whole Doki was there too. It was awesome to see them. They are doing really well.
My companion and I are getting along much better now. It's way easier to do missionary work when you and your companion have a good relationship. 

You're all in my prayers. Love you. 
Elder Davies


No comments:

Post a Comment