Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 8 1/2 - He's outta here!

(This was written on Thursday, he is flying to Japan today!)  01/12/15

Well, we leave in 4 days. more like 3 and a half now! I feel like I'm not ready with the language whatsoever, but the Spirit will help me know what to say :) 

Honestly, at this point, I may or may not be most excited for some real food! Food that can actually be digested! 

This week we got to skype real Japanese members and teach a lesson to them. It was actually not as bad as I expected. She was one of the nicest ladies I have ever met! 

Me and my companion were chosen to teach the new missionaries "How to Begin Teaching". I guess we were recommended by our teacher or something. It was in front of like 80 people. I was very nervous. We had to do it twice. But it was good!

This weeks email is going to be short because I have to go start packing!! 

much love
kyle

His new mailing address is long and hard to spell, but he appreciates handwritten letters more than anything!!

Elder Kyle Davies
Japan Fukuoka Mission
9-16 Hirao-josuimachi,
Chuo-ku
Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
810-0029, JAPAN

Several of Kyle's friends met him on Trax this morning and rode with him to the airport!!! He has great friends and family and is always telling me to tell everyone thank you!  He wishes he had more time to write and tell you himself.  He loves you all and is doing really well, here goes his 21 hour flight!



No comments:

Post a Comment