Friday, December 12, 2014

Week 3 -

Thanks everyone who has sent me letters and packages! They're still awesome!! :)

THIRD WEEK

So not much happened this week. LOTS and LOTS of studying. Along with lots of bonding with my district and becoming way close. Thanksgiving night after the talk, we did a service project, and made food pouch things. I guess we broke some kind of record? It was fun! Then we got to watch Meet the Mormons, and it was the first time they showed it in the MTC! Saturday's we go on setup chairs for sacrament meetings for our service project. It takes about 15 minutes, so I get to go back to the residence and sleep for another hour :) Sunday's are legit, relaxing days. Our branch gets to host the Japanese missionaries that come through the MTC, and 2 of them spoke on Sunday. I could not understand one word. They speak incredibly fast. For sunday night's devotional Vocal Point came! I have a man crush on every single one of them... haha. They sang 12 days of Christmas first, and then a couple hymns in between. But the last song they sang was Nearer My God to Thee. If you haven't heard them sing it, go and youtube it. One of the best songs done by the sickest singing group. 

As for the spiritual prison part of things, it is still spiritual! :) The food is getting old, but I just have salad's now, so I'll be healthy! My companion is good, we get along pretty well! Other companionships in my district aren't going very well. There's one kid in my district who doesn't know how to stop talking, and I think his companion is getting a bit tired of him. But we are almost a month in!! The days go by extremely fast now! I feel like I wake up, go to a class, and then somehow I'm back in bed at the end of the day. 

Keep moving forward 

Love you

Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment