Monday, March 7, 2016

Hiroshima (East) - Countdown, 37 weeks!

This past week was very stressful. Pretty much all of our appointments didn't happen. People called and canceled, didn't show up, or said they were just too busy. We taught a few recent converts which are all doing very well, but other than that, things have been crazy. 
As for me, I am doing well. I have been out on my mission for a little over a year. The Japanese is.. well.. it still sounds like jibberish. But my testimony for the gospel has come a long way. Each and every day it grows. My love for the Savior and His Atonement increase each and every time I study or use it. Recently I have been reading Jesus the Christ (really slowly), but I have learned so much about Him, and what He did for us. It truly is amazing the sacrifice that was made. I hope all of you are remembering to do the little things to remember Him each and every day. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

This week is transfer week. 

Love you!
Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment