Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hiroshima - Week 22 (Total, week 41)

Well this week was crazy! 

First off, we got to go to Miyajima, which is always a blast! We went as a Zone Pday activity. 

Also, on Friday, I got called and told I am getting a brand new missionary! I got to go to Fukuoka to get trained. Way exciting! I'm going down to Futenma, on Okinawa, and get to work with the people on the base down there! 

Our investigator, Mika is still doing way awesome. We taught her the Word of Wisdom, I think it caught her a little off guard, but she said she is willing to keep it, which is way awesome! She is for sure going to be getting baptized on the 4th of next month. Too bad I won't be here to see it. 

Anyways, not else much to say about this week. I will be getting on a plane, and flying down to Futenma on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Much love,

Elder Davies


No comments:

Post a Comment