Friday, September 11, 2015

Hiroshima - Week 20 (Total, week 39)

We had the opportunity to go to Fukuoka this past week for training.
We got to hear from Elder Choi, of the Seventy. My district also got to sleep at the mission home, and we got to eat breakfast with him,his wife, and our mission president. It was really nice to sleep in a bed again, but to be honest, it was too fluffy. I didn't sleep very well.. After the big meeting? conference?, we got to ride back home on a bullet train. They are way fast! It took us four hours to get thereby bus, and about an hour to get back by bullet train. We need those in America!At the conference I got to see my trainer for the last time. He goes home in 3 weeks. It was way good to see him again. Such a happy guy.Things are going really well here, we have some great investigators to work with, the ward is just awesome, the Japanese is coming along, not where I want it, but it's coming. My testimony has grown so much since being out here. It's amazing how many blessings the Lord gives us each and everyday. I love the gospel!Sorry if these emails are getting a bit lame, let me know if there is anything else I should be putting.  
愛しています。
デイビーズ長老。

No comments:

Post a Comment