Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hiroshima - Week 17 (Total, week 36)

WHAT!
The transfer is over.
I'm killing my second companion.
Where is the time going?!
This transfer has gone by insanely fast, I can't believe it's already over. I'm probably going to be staying here in Hiroshima. Lost 4 kilos this transfer in case anyone cares as much as me :)
This past week was really good. We had an open house last Saturday which went really well! We had a grandma and her two grandkids come.They are way cute!

We also had a really good lesson with Jimmy this past week, but then he went to Nagoya, so he wasn't able to come to church..
Nothing else has really changed too much. We are still doing good here, still working hard. Japanese still coming.

Have a good week.
愛しています。
デイビーズ長老


As always, he loves receiving letters!

Elder Kyle Davies
810-0029
Fukuoka-Ken Fukuoka-Shi Chuoku
Hirao Josui-Machi 9-16
JAPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment