Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hiroshima - Week 16 (Total, week 35)

Well this week was full of a lot of contacting, it was way good to be able to go out and talk to a bunch of people! Not too much happened with investigators this week, they all became very busy. But we did get to meet with the Chinese investigator I talked about last week, Jimmy. He is still doing very good, and we were able to set a baptismal date with him. He has had some way good questions about the gospel, but is still progressing really well.
As for me, I'm still doing wonderful! Things are going really well here, Elder Allred and I are working really hard, and my Japanese is starting to come out! I'm not too sure what else to say about this week. This next coming week is Elder Allred's last, he's not too excited.
Well, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
ごめんね
愛しています
Davies 長老

No comments:

Post a Comment