Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fukuoka - Week 3 (Total, week 12)


 Well there is just not enough time to write everything out.
We got a lot of investigators this week, hopefully they will start to progress soon. They all say, "We're not going to join your church, but we will listen" HA we will see. We also had 2 Junkai's this week, where we went and did splits with other people in our district and also where the zone leaders come and do splits with us. I learned tons. And we did way good. It was awesome. He told me I was "an awesome bin chan". Pretty much saying I'm an awesome green bean. So that's good. All I can do is bear my testimony in Japanese, but hey, I guess that's enough.
 I am starting to be able to pick up a lot of words now.
It's already going by extremely fast. I hope it actually will slow down here soon.

 

My companion is half Japanese. He was born in Japan, but moved right after he was born. He lived in California. His name is Elder Kakishita. 


A girl in my ward got flown out today to the MTC. She is serving in Hawaii, English speaking, but she can't really speak English. Should be way fun for her!


Hope everyone is still doing well! 
Love you all!

Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment