Sunday, August 28, 2016

Yamaguchi - Countdown, 19 weeks

 July 11, 2016

Not too much happened this week. On Monday we had a Zone P-day and everyone in our zone went to the beach to play games and stuff. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE got burned. It was HOT. 

We had splits twice this week. One was with an Elder Ngatai, who was in the MTC with me, and the other was with an Elder Parry, who is a lot younger than me. They were both really good. Elder Ngatai's Japanese is amazing, and made mine feel horrible. That's what I get for not studying as well as I should have the past 6 months. I learned a lot from both of them, and it was a lot of fun. 

Murata san is still progressing well. She came to church this last week, and said she feels like she is changing. It is really cool. Her date is still for the 8th of August, and I could see her get baptized then. 

Sorry this week was kinda lame, but I am doing good. Time is running short out here, gotta make the best out of it. 

Love you all,

Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment